Celebrity Peel Information
Skin Type: The Celebrity Peel is generally safe for all skin types and effective for all issues.
Standard Benefits: Reduction of acne conditions, discoloration, wrinkles, fine lines, increased collagen and elastin growth, improved texture and clarity, skin is amazingly soft to the touch, minimal redness and downtime.
Potency/Strength: Ranging from LIGHT to DEEP, depending on the processing time and number of layers applied.
The PH Factor: PH determines the acidity or alkalinity of a chemical solution. As the PH lowers, a peel's intensity increases. The Celebrity Peel has a pH of 0.89.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trichloroacetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Resorcinol, Glycolic Acid, Papaya Enzyme, Pumpkin Enzyme, Pineapple Enzyme, L-ascorbic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.
Side Effects: A temporary burning sensation maybe noted upon initial contact as well as the possibility of heightened skin sensitivity. Vigilant broad-spectrum sunscreen use is strongly recommended. Those allergic to aspirin, pineapple, papaya, pumpkin or resorcinol should not use this product and a patch test behind the ear is strongly encouraged.
Caution: Please read peel instructions! When proper application is used and directions adhered to, risks are minimal. This peel contains salicylic (aspirin) and fruit enzymes (pineapple, papaya, pumpkin).
Downtime: Mild/Moderate – Varies accordingly to individual skin traits and elected application time/layers.
Maintenance: Maintain long-term results of The Celebrity Peel with daily/weekly exfoliators such as the Hydroxy Skin Buff and a moisturizer with sun protection like the Green Tea SPF 30 Moisturizer.
1. Cleanse the skin with a gel cleanser such as the Amazon7 Age Combat Cleanser. (Do not use a cleanser that is creamy, opaque, or bar soap because they can leave a residue barrier and the peel will not penetrate properly.)
2. Wipe the skin with Peel Prep Solution or rubbing alcohol to prepare the skin.
3. Using cotton gauze or pads, apply the peel evenly to the skin. Do not apply directly on the lips. In the eye area, go around the orbital bone but do not apply to the thin delicate skin in the immediate eye area.
4. Allow to process for 2-5 minutes during the initial treatment. Once skin tolerance is determined you can gradually increase the processing time up to 15 minutes.
5. Experienced users can layer the peel for a more intense treatment. Can be layered up to 3 times, waiting 2 minutes in between layers.
6. When ready to remove the peel, rinse with cool water for 30 seconds.
7. Apply treatment serum and moisturizer as needed such as the Amazon7 Age Combat Serum and Moisturizer or 18 Actives Skin Care Set.
8. Protect the skin with Spf 30 or higher during daytime hours. Can be repeated every 2-3 weeks until desired results are achieved.