Peels by Strength & Experience
Level 1 Strength Peels
Light strength peels are good for those who are trying their first skin peel or even regular users who want a minimal peel with little downtime but still want to turn over the skin cells for a fresher, younger look.
Level 2 Strength Peels
Medium strength peels are good for those who want to take the peeling to the next level and want more results. These peels will have longer downtime but yield more dramatic results in the end. These peels are recommended only after you have done level 1 peels.
Level 3 Strength Peels
Deep strength peels are for experienced peel users only. These peels have the longest downtime and most dramatic peeling results. These are only to be performed by those who have gone through level 1 and level 2 strength peels.
- Deep Strength
- Sun Damaged
- Uneven Tone
- Deep Rejuvenation
- Experienced Users
- Intermediate TCA users
- Medium strength peel
- Helps superficial blemishes
- Deep skin penetration
- New users
- Effective exfoliator
- Excellent peeling agent
- Cleanses pores
- Great starting point
- Introductory Glycolic Acid skin peel.
- Low peeling and irritation.
- Helps prevent younger skin from showing damage.
- Great maintenance tool for those who have had a deep peel.
- Intermediate Strength Glycolic Acid Peel
- Perfect solution for mature skin, sun-damage, and uneven skin tone.
- Treats hormonal acne and blemishes for normal to dry skin.
- Minimal irritation with 3-5 day recovery period.
- For experienced users only.
- Achieves a more thorough peel than Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
- Stimulates rejuvenation in the deeper layers of the skin
- An effective Beta Hydroxy Acid exfoliator and peeling agent.
- Combat the cause of facial oil, acne and blemishes.
- An excellent rejuvenating addition and alternative to Glycolic Acid.
- Medium strength skin peel for next level peeling.
- Some peeling and skin flaking will occur with dramatic results.
- For best results, peel once every 2-3 weeks.
- Beneficial treatment for surface wrinkles, superficial blemishes, and pigmentation problems.
- Penetrates much deeper than Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
- For experienced peel users only.
For experienced peel users only. Beneficial treatment for wrinkles, superficial blemishes, and pigment correction. Penetrates much deeper than Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Kit includes TCA 25% Peel, Peel Prep, TCA 5% Daily Exfoliator, and Hyaluronic Serum. ...
Peel and exfoliate away the old discolored skin layers to achieve a brighter more even skin tone, free of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.1. Performing a peel and daily exfoliation with a combination Glycolic, Lactic and Kojic Acid exfoliator will jump start the turnover of the dead discolored skin. 2. Treating the newly formed skin with pr...
An all-star cast of the cosmetic industry’s top peeling agents team up with the power of nature to create the ultimate exfoliation experience. A synthesis of TCA, Glycolic, and Salicylic acids combined with fruit enzymes such as pineapple and papaya for a highly effective peel with minimal downtime. All skin types and tones can be red c...