Level 1 Peels - Introductory
Good for those who are trying their first skin peel or even regular users who want a minimal peel with little downtime but still want to turnover the skin cells for a fresher, younger look. Light Peels at Level 1 are the stepping stone for anyone wishing to become proficient with using chemical peels.
Light Strength Peel Background
Using a chemical peel can help you to reveal newer younger looking skin. The process of the skin peeling removes the uppermost layer of skin on your body - this layer is often comprised largely of dead skin cells.
Youthful Skin Types
Removes the uppermost layer of skin on your body - this layer is often comprised largely of dead skin cells. Performing a peel and turning over your skin will actually help to cause your skin cells to go into production.
Light sun damaged skin
Turning over your skin will actually help to cause your skin cells to go into production. When your skin gets active it can create more collagen and elastin - so the stimulation from a chemical peel can increase many of the key skin cell elements that make up a youthful looking complexion.
- Introductory Glycolic Acid skin peel.
- Low peeling and irritation.
- Helps prevent younger skin from showing damage.
- Great maintenance tool for those who have had a deep peel.
- For those new to using Salicylic Acid.
- Deep pore cleansing and oil control for combo and oily skin types.
- Reduces blackheads, acne, and blemishes.
- Fades redness and discoloration from past acne.
- Light strength skin peel for those new to skin peels.
- Thorough turnover without heavy skin flaking.
- Light-Medium peeling & increased cell turnover.
- For experienced peel users only.
- Beneficial treatment for surface wrinkles, superficial blemishes, and pigmentation problems.
- Penetrates much deeper than Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
Peel and exfoliate away the old discolored skin layers to achieve a brighter more even skin tone, free of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.1. Performing a peel and daily exfoliation with a combination Glycolic, Lactic and Kojic Acid exfoliator will jump start the turnover of the dead discolored skin. 2. Treating the newly formed skin with pr...
- Mild cleansing & exfoliation performed daily to renew, refresh & maintain your skin.
- Results are noticeable when using this kit (if used daily).
- Both acids complement each other for better, clearer blemish-free & youthful skin.