Level 2 Peels - Intermediate
Good for those who want to take the peeling to the next level and want more noticeable results. These peels will have longer downtime but yield more dramatic results in the end. These peels are recommended only after you have done level 1 peels.
Medium Strength Peel Background
Using a chemical peel can help you to reveal newer younger looking skin. The process of the skin peeling removes the uppermost layer of skin on your body - this layer is often comprised largely of dead skin cells.
Youthful Skin Types
Removes the uppermost layer of skin on your body - this layer is often comprised largely of dead skin cells. Performing a peel and turning over your skin will actually help to cause your skin cells to go into production.
Light sun damaged skin
Turning over your skin will actually help to cause your skin cells to go into production. When your skin gets active it can create more collagen and elastin - so the stimulation from a chemical peel can increase many of the key skin cell elements that make up a youthful looking complexion.
- Prior Peel Experience
- Mature Skin
- Sun Damaged
- Uneven Tone
An all-star cast of the cosmetic industry’s top peeling agents team up with the power of nature to create the ultimate exfoliation experience.
- Intermediate TCA users
- Medium strength peel
- Helps superficial blemishes
- Deep skin penetration
- For experienced users only.
- Achieves a more thorough peel than Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
- Stimulates rejuvenation in the deeper layers of the skin
- Intermediate Strength Glycolic Acid Peel
- Perfect solution for mature skin, sun-damage, and uneven skin tone.
- Treats hormonal acne and blemishes for normal to dry skin.
- Minimal irritation with 3-5 day recovery period.
- An effective Beta Hydroxy Acid exfoliator and peeling agent.
- Combat the cause of facial oil, acne and blemishes.
- An excellent rejuvenating addition and alternative to Glycolic Acid.
- Beneficial treatment for surface wrinkles, superficial blemishes, and pigmentation problems.
- Penetrates much deeper than Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
- For experienced peel users only.
- Medium strength skin peel for next level peeling.
- Some peeling and skin flaking will occur with dramatic results.
- For best results, peel once every 2-3 weeks.
The most effective way to achieve a brighter more even skin tone, free of dark spots and hyperpigmentation, has been found to turn the skin over and prevent the darkening of the new skin cells. Performing a peel and daily exfoliation with a combination Glycolic, Lactic and Kojic Acid exfoliator will jump start the turnover of the dead discolore...