A natural product derived from sugar cane and is fantastic for exfoliation and moisturizing of the skin. It is the smallest alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) and is both colorless and odorless. Probably due to the fact that all skin types benefit from Glycolic Acid - it is the most commonly recognized chemical peel solution.
A Beta-Hydroxy Acid, is a highly effective superficial peeling agent, oil reducer and pore cleanser. Salicylic is one of the most effective ingredients to combat the cause of facial oil, acne and blemishes, as well as providing an excellent rejuvenation addition and alternative to Glycolic.
(Trichloroacetic Acid), is an effective intermediate to deep peeling agent, excellent for correcting skin flaws and rejuvenating the skin; gives dramatic results every time. TCA peels are ideally suited for people who have undergone other peel treatments and now require a deeper peel for more effective results.
Jessner peels achieve a more thorough peel than Alpha Hydroxy Acid peels and are appropriate for patients requiring deeper peeling. Jessner’s Peels have the ability to significantly accelerate the skin rejuvenation process
Pigment Corrector Peel
Pigment Corrector chemical peels also known as AHA Kojic peels have natural plant extracts like Alpha Arbutin, Bearberry and Licorice. These skin lightening and skin brightening extracts have powerful skin lightening properties, help correct uneven skin color and unbalanced pigmentation. Safe to use, unlike Hydroquinone, these natural skin lighteners do not lead to rebound hyper-pigmentation.
Items 1 to 15 of 19 total
- Mild cleansing & exfoliation performed daily to renew, refresh & maintain your skin.
- Results are noticeable when using this kit (if used daily).
- Both acids complement each other for better, clearer blemish-free & youthful skin.
- Deep strength skin peel for those with experience using peels.
- Will cause dramatic peeling and cell turnover.
- Do not use more than once every 2-3 weeks.
- Light strength skin peel for those new to skin peels.
- Thorough turnover without heavy skin flaking.
- Light-Medium peeling & increased cell turnover.
- Medium strength skin peel for next level peeling.
- Some peeling and skin flaking will occur with dramatic results.
- For best results, peel once every 2-3 weeks.
An all-star cast of the beauty industry’s top peeling agents blended together to create the ultimate exfoliation experience. TCA, Glycolic and Salicylic acids with pineapple and papaya fruit enzymes form a highly effective peel that deals with a number of skin concerns and issues. Most skin types and tones can benefit by using Celebrity Peel to ...
Stimulates collagen and rejuvenates aging skin. Unclogs pores to treat and prevent blemishes. Smoothes texture and brightens tone. Mild recovery time won’t interrupt your celebrity lifestyle. ...
- Introductory Glycolic Acid skin peel.
- Low peeling and irritation.
- Helps prevent younger skin from showing damage.
- Great maintenance tool for those who have had a deep peel.
- Intermediate Strength Glycolic Acid Peel
- Perfect solution for mature skin, sun-damage, and uneven skin tone.
- Treats hormonal acne and blemishes for normal to dry skin.
- Minimal irritation with 3-5 day recovery period.
- For experienced users only.
- Achieves a more thorough peel than Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
- Stimulates rejuvenation in the deeper layers of the skin
- For those new to using Salicylic Acid.
- Deep pore cleansing and oil control for combo and oily skin types.
- Reduces blackheads, acne, and blemishes.
- Fades redness and discoloration from past acne.
- An effective Beta Hydroxy Acid exfoliator and peeling agent.
- Combat the cause of facial oil, acne and blemishes.
- An excellent rejuvenating addition and alternative to Glycolic Acid.
- For those experienced with using Salicylic Acid in higher concentrations.
- Highly effective peeling agent, oil reducer and pore cleanser.
- Results in marked improvement for acne prone skin.
Peel and exfoliate away the old discolored skin layers to achieve a brighter more even skin tone, free of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.1. Performing a peel and daily exfoliation with a combination Glycolic, Lactic and Kojic Acid exfoliator will jump start the turnover of the dead discolored skin. 2. Treating the newly formed skin with pr...