Alpha Beta Peels
The Alpha Beta Peel is a full spectrum peel because it combines an application of Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid) followed with an application of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid). Research shows that applying Salicylic Acid before applying Glycolic Acid will cause the Glycolic Acid to penetrate the skin more deeply - resulting in a totally unique and highly superior facial peel.
How it Works. Research shows that applying Salicylic Acid prior to applying Glycolic or Lactic Acid will cause the AHA peel acids to better penetrate the skin, resulting in a totally unique and highly superior facial peel with increased Glycolic & Salicylic benefits.
The combination of the both Hydroxy Acids in succession makes for an extremely thorough peel. Both Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylic acid perform at a more effective level when used in the Alpha Beta format. The AHA Kojic Pigment Correction peel can also be used after application of Salicylic Acid.
For those suffering with an acneic skin condition, the alpha-beta peel is the ultimate “golden ratio”. By combining the individual powers of glycolic and salicylic acid, a new and truly effective form of exfoliation has been developed for those troubled with acne vulgaris. As glycolic acid goes to work on the skin’s surface by evenly exfoliating superficial dead skin and debris, salicylic acid is then able to fully penetrate into clogged and oil-laden pores. The two-step technology of the alpha-beta peel is an ideal system for acne-sufferers!
Alpha + Beta = The Phi
• Always follow individual peel instructions! Each kit includes detailed directions.
• Begin with the lowest peel strength and gradually progress to an advanced concentration.
• “Spot treat” a discriminate area of the face or neck to test for negative reactions.
• Use broad-spectrum sunscreen particularly during extended periods of sun-exposure.
• Always consider user-tolerance, skin type and skin condition.
The alpha hydroxy acid peel is the gold standard of skin peels! With regular use, it can restore health and vitality to a damaged complexion. Undoubtedly, glycolic acid takes home the prize for a handful of chemical peel superlatives including “most well-rounded” and “most popular”. By and large, glycolic acid is the most frequently utilized chemical exfoliant in both professional and home settings. This is in part due to its user-friendly accessibility as well as its treatment option variability. Hence, glycolic acid is a superb exfoliant for those afflicted with acne, wrinkles, fine lines as well as photodamage and discoloration.
• Reduces Discoloration (Hyperpigmenation/Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation)
• Enhances Collagen Production
• Encourages Cell Turnover
• Increases Moisture Retention
The beta hydroxy acid peel is commonly used to treat problematic skin conditions concerning whiteheads, blackheads, papules, pustules and cysts. By promoting cell turnover and reducing clogged pores, the salicylic acid peel renders significant skin-clearing results! However, those benefits are merely the tip of the iceberg! Salicylic acid can also be used to effectively treat mild to moderate discoloration, photodamage, fine lines and wrinkles as well as pore dis-figuration.
• Reduces Oil
• Exfoliates Clogged Pores (Comedones)
• Enhances Product Absorption
• Improves Pore Shape/Function
Deep strength skin peel for those with experience using peels for an extended amount of time and can tolerate lighter strength peels. Will cause peeling.$114.00
Knock out the signs of aging with the double punch of Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid. Full chemical peel spectrum Alpha Hydroxy and Beta Hydroxy acids ensure that wrinkles, large pores, acne and even acne scars won't stand a chance.
- Experienced users
- Achieve brighter skin
- More even skin tone
- Inhibit Skin Discoloration
- Hydroquinone alternative
- Deep strength skin peel for those with experience using peels.
- Will cause dramatic peeling and cell turnover.
- Do not use more than once every 2-3 weeks.
- Medium strength skin peel for next level peeling.
- Some peeling and skin flaking will occur with dramatic results.
- For best results, peel once every 2-3 weeks.
- Light strength skin peel for those new to skin peels.
- Thorough turnover without heavy skin flaking.
- Light-Medium peeling & increased cell turnover.
- Mild cleansing & exfoliation performed daily to renew, refresh & maintain your skin.
- Results are noticeable when using this kit (if used daily).
- Both acids complement each other for better, clearer blemish-free & youthful skin.
- For those experienced with using Salicylic Acid in higher concentrations.
- Highly effective peeling agent, oil reducer and pore cleanser.
- Results in marked improvement for acne prone skin.
- Intermediate Strength Glycolic Acid Peel
- Perfect solution for mature skin, sun-damage, and uneven skin tone.
- Treats hormonal acne and blemishes for normal to dry skin.
- Minimal irritation with 3-5 day recovery period.
- An effective Beta Hydroxy Acid exfoliator and peeling agent.
- Combat the cause of facial oil, acne and blemishes.
- An excellent rejuvenating addition and alternative to Glycolic Acid.
- Introductory Glycolic Acid skin peel.
- Low peeling and irritation.
- Helps prevent younger skin from showing damage.
- Great maintenance tool for those who have had a deep peel.
- For those new to using Salicylic Acid.
- Deep pore cleansing and oil control for combo and oily skin types.
- Reduces blackheads, acne, and blemishes.
- Fades redness and discoloration from past acne.