- THE PROBLEM : Scars are changes in the structure of the skin, not discoloration.
- THE CAUSE : Acne scars are defined by damage left behind after an eruption has healed.
- THE SOLUTION : Treatment for acne scars generally improve the appearance of the area or diminish the intensity of the scar and usually require deep exfoliation.
- Intermediate TCA users
- Medium strength peel
- Helps superficial blemishes
- Deep skin penetration
Knock out the signs of aging with the double punch of Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid. Full chemical peel spectrum Alpha Hydroxy and Beta Hydroxy acids ensure that wrinkles, large pores, acne and even acne scars won't stand a chance.
- For experienced users only.
- Achieves a more thorough peel than Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
- Stimulates rejuvenation in the deeper layers of the skin
- An effective Beta Hydroxy Acid exfoliator and peeling agent.
- Combat the cause of facial oil, acne and blemishes.
- An excellent rejuvenating addition and alternative to Glycolic Acid.
- Medium strength skin peel for next level peeling.
- Some peeling and skin flaking will occur with dramatic results.
- For best results, peel once every 2-3 weeks.
- Beneficial treatment for surface wrinkles, superficial blemishes, and pigmentation problems.
- Penetrates much deeper than Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
- For experienced peel users only.
For experienced peel users only. Beneficial treatment for wrinkles, superficial blemishes, and pigment correction. Penetrates much deeper than Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Kit includes TCA 25% Peel, Peel Prep, TCA 5% Daily Exfoliator, and Hyaluronic Serum. ...
- Intense anti-aging action and peel booster
- Addresses stubborn discoloration
- Reverses minor skin flaws
- Daily Exfoliation and Rejuvenation
- introduction to using TCA peels